Mouth Watering Honey From Buzz & Bloom
I have a small obsession with honey. It doesn’t matter whether it’s spreadable or the kind you have to dig out and is super sticky and goes everywhere and is messy. It’s all the same and it’s all delicious. Then again, some aren’t as good as others. Sometimes it’s hard to find the perfect honey to put on your toast or to eat right out of the jar. Luckily my family is obsessed with honey because we were so excited to receive Buzz & Bloom to review and share with you guys!
In honor of the honey bee’s travels, we’ve scoured the globe in search of the best honeys the world has to offer. Carefully preserving the trip from the hive to your home, we are dedicated to delivering honey that captures the natural and diverse goodness of the honey bee’s surroundings. Our honeys are sourced from our trusted beekeepers in America, Brazil, Vietnam, Ethiopia and around the world, delivering an unparalleled and unique taste experience in each variety of Buzz and Bloom. We invite you to taste that journey.
Our honey is also packaged at a lower temperature than most supermarket honeys to help maintain the beneficial enzymes and antioxidants that help make honey a true superfood. The bees already made honey delicious. We’re just making it one of a kind.
There is much more information at their website if you are interested (and I recommend you check them out either way)!
I received a variety of their honey. From spreadable honey to craft and even premier honey. The shapes and designs of their jars from plastic squeezable to glass, they are all fancy and quite attractive to the eye. Plus, they are easy to open and fun to hold! Not just the design is amazing, the taste of each one is too.
These are, melt in your mouth, deliciously awesome jars of honey. Their premier honeys are deep into the thickness of what honey really is. These are the ones you want to snag if you don’t want extra flavorings, but just pure, delicious honey that doesn’t have anything else in it.
- Raw & Unfiltered – This is very strong honey, but it does the trick and it tastes amazing. I love that it’s also sourced from India. It definitely has the flavorings of a nice amber honey.
- Organic – This honey is sourced from Brazil and and is certified Non-GMO by the Non-GMO project. This one is great for several different recipes and even in teas.
Looking for some flavored honeys that you’ve never tried before? These are AMAZING. I have never had any honey before that was flavored different than just regular! I enjoy trying new flavors, and these truly hit the spot. They are highly recommended, and sadly we are running very low!
- Mesquite Blossom – If you like that smokey mesquite flavoring with a hint of blossom florals in your food, this one has all of it. I love how easily it goes down and yet is not over-powering.
- Bold & Floral – This one is very thick and strong tasting of floral. It’s great in tea, or even spread on a piece of bread. They all are, really!
- Orange Blossom – This one was the first one gone in my house. The orange flavor really makes it very sweet but not sickeningly sweet. The floral flavorings really bring out the orange.
Oh yes, they even make spreadable honey. Or honey that you can scoop out of the jar and eat without it slowly oozing off of your spoon or utensil. These are great on bread, or anything you spread honey on! They are very well made and there is plenty in each jar. I even give a spoonful to my six year old to ease her coughing or soothe her throat. Honey is awesome for helping with coughs or helping coat your throat. It’s a tradition in our house to use honey for any remedies (but don’t quote me on it, and Buzz & Bloom takes no responsibilities from what you do either!).
- Almond – Ohhh, I could NOT stay away from this one. This was another jar that disappeared in my home. I love spreading this one on my bread or eating it right out of the container. My daughter loves this one too. The almond flavor is not over-powering and has just the right blends with the honey.
- Pure Honey – What’s better than regular honey? Pure honey. No additional flavors, no funny stuff with this one. It’s just plain, pure honey. Another one I can eat right out of the jar. This is perfect if you don’t want any or floral flavorings to use right in recipes!
All Buzz & Bloom prices vary from $2.99 to $5.99 per jar/container. Check them out at their website for more information!
Buzz & Bloom on Social Media