Capturing The Moment Blog
Every little second counts..
Media Kit Updated: 12/27/2016
About The Owner
Heather is a very enthusiastic go-getter who loves to help others. She graduated in May 2015 with her Bachelor’s in Organizational Management and has had five years worth of experience working with companies and PR as owner of CTM and a contributor to another blog. She has a couple years of managerial and secretarial office work and over eight years of retail work. Her hobbies include but are not limited to: crafting, cooking, baking, shopping, reading and much more. She is married with a five year old girl and a 22 month old little girl. She is very willing to work with any PR and is open to affiliation as well per her agreement. CTM does have several contributors from different ages and backgrounds.
Capturing The Moment is a blog that opened over two years ago in February 2014. Posts include topics on parenting, recipes, blogger opps, twitter campaigns, reviews and giveaways and last but not least topics that fathers or even men who are not fathers, would enjoy. Capturing The Moment is currently affiliated with:
- The Hair Bow Company
- 9th & Elm
- Mommy’s Club
- I See Me
CTM is also the Ambassador of:
- Magic Cabin
CTM is also a part of the following blogger groups and networks:
- Moms Meet
- Mom Central
- Double Duty Divas
- The Niche Parent Network
- Modern Mom Insider
- Purex Insiders
- She Speaks
Social Media Statistics
Reviews / Giveaways
We will accept products with a minimum of $30. However, if your product is below that I may consider it, please contact me. Below you will find what products we are looking to review. However keep in mind that we are willing to try out just about anything! If you have a product that is not within the list below please contact Heather, we will be more than willing to consider it, don’t be shy.
All reviews will have pictures taken by the reviewer. The reviewers available are Heather, Jaclyn, multiple adult women in the age range of 23-70 (family relatives and friends, please ask if you are interested in having them review something), Heather’s husband, five and one year old.
- Cleaning Products
- Men’s Products
- The products must be full size and not a small sample size. We ask this due to the fact that in order to write a proper and honest review of the product we need to be able to test it out fully.
- Product supplier will ship the product for free to the reviewer.
- This is a free product review for us and in return you will receive a full, honest review posted on the blog in a timely manner.
- As soon as the product is received the post will be live within 4 weeks or less. Other lengths will be entertained upon request.
- All reviews will be our opinions and will not be swayed due to the fact that the product was free.
- A link will be provided to the company contact once it has been posted.
- Coupons, discount codes and other codes can be posted in the review upon company’s request.
We will not post bad reviews. If we cannot review the product for any reason due to the agreement not being fulfilled or if we do not like it, the company or PR will be informed immediately so that further actions can be taken to resolve the problem. In other words we reserve the right not to post the review if the terms in this Media Kit have not been met.
Even if there is no review this is still a great opportunity for any company looking to promote their products!
- Giveaways can be posted without the review however the fee is $30 for two weeks. If you wish to have it up longer please inform Heather and an arrangement can be made.
- The company is responsible for all fees including shipment of the product to the winner.
- Once the giveaway has ended the winner’s information will be sent to the company contact for prize fulfillment.
- All giveaways that are posted will be promoted extensively through multiple giveaway sites and promoted throughout social media.
- Giveaways are by default open to just the US. Please let us know if you want it open to any other place.
- Giveaways will be created and posted by Heather under Rafflecopter.
- Entries will be simple and straight forward including (but not limited to) visiting the company’s website, commenting on the post with their favorite item, liking all of the company’s social media, and other entries in association with the blog. (WARNING: Facebook’s TOS does not allow any likes to Facebook pages anymore as of November 2014.)
- No email addresses or contact information will be sold or distributed, requesting entrants’ information will be denied due to privacy.
We will accept sponsored posts per approval through Heather. This is a family friendly blog and anything adult rated will not be accepted on here. However if it is tasteful such as lingerie or an adult book without rated R photos then they will be taken into consideration. Any sponsored posts on the blog will be permanent so there will be a small fee. The company will need to provide what they would like in the post including photos, social media links and any other information desired.
The price currently for a sponsored post is: $30
Capturing The Moment accepts advertisements. They will be however subject to approval through Heather as well as how many she will approve. Below are the prices for certain buttons for a regular 1 month setting. If you are interested in longer please contact Heather for more information. Payments through Paypal are highly desired however if you do not have a Paypal account we can work with you some other way.
125 x 125 Button: $10/Month
250 x 250 Button: $20/Month
Sponsor, affiliate and advertisement links are through out this blog. As a blogger we do earn money through any of these links posted including free products to review. Although the payout is not huge there is a small amount of compensation for any of the links or sponsored posts including affiliate links and ads on the side of the blog.